I don't just have one style, I actually have multiple fashion personalities. I love bright colors and adore a preppy style, all black with a huge statement piece of jewelry makes me feel artsy, and then there's that nod to the 30's ( Chanel's version). I shop mostly for vintage pieces if I'm buying high end designers. I would spit out my champagne if I saw something I paid tons for on someone else at the same function, and I don't spit! Since my mid 20's I've been collecting vintage Chanel accessories. Belts, jewelry, scarfs, bags, and shoes. I'm proud of my small collection, and I have enjoyed scavenging for the best. There are some iconic symbols that Chanel repetitively used when designing.
- Straw hat (Boater), memories of her first hat designs
- 2.55 Guilted flap handbag, named for the date it was launch in February 1955.
- Four leaf clover, she was superstitious
- Wheat, symbolizing prosperity and nourishment
- lions head, her birth sign Leo
- Camilla flower, her favorite flower
- #5, her lucky number
There are a few more, thats all for now. Class dismissed!