Friday, May 24, 2013


Scatter my ashes at bergdorf's
The first time I set foot into Bergdorf’s I immediately thought that I had reached that level in life where I had arrived, that day I didn’t buy a thing. I just walked the entire store, every nook and cranny of this amazing building formerly the Vanderbilt Mansion. The first time I bought something there I saved that iconic lavender shopping bag till it fell apart. Last night I was asked to participate in the screening of the documentary “Scatter my ashes at Bergdorf’s”, and it didn’t disappoint. Founded by Herman Bergdorf and Edwin Goodman, very particular business men who didn’t allow just any designer to be sold there, which made it the goal of every new designer to be there. “If your clothes are not at that place, then they have no future, THERE’S NO FUTURE FOR THOSE CLOTHES, SORRY” said by Isaac Mizrahi in the movie. I can’t wait for the general public to see this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment