Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Better dressed than your MAN!

In my head I am friends with a lot of fashionable people...People that are style editors, fashion stylist, costume and set designers, etc. One of my pretend bff's is Esther Quek; by the way I do have a real bff that is stylish, Asian and named Esther, but she works in the corporate world. Ms. Quek is the group fashion director at the classic menswear magazine The Rake http://therakeonline.com. She dresses better than most of the men I see daily on the streets. Her style is menswear...the pixie-haired Singaporean Street style icon is described by most as androgynous, she wears men's classic shirts, tie, and blazers with hints of feminine colors, flowers, and lady like cuts and details. If you haven't gotten the hint yet, the next weave in fashion will be structured menswear for women, imagine the power suit of the 80's and 90's, download some old shows like Ally Mcbeal and Boston Legal you'll get the look. I use to have a tie made of pearls...umm, time to go scavenging!







No comments:

Post a Comment