Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Manly finishings...

Most people associate me with feminine attire, which I am absolutely happy about. But, I actually enjoy menswear more that womens clothing. I sold men's clothing when I was 19 years old and found that it was an art to putting mens clothing together. The foundation is the suit, but the combinations that come after is what will separate the level of style you possess. If fact, when I decorated my family room, I wanted it to look like men's suiting, the walls are heather grey, the draperies are grey and white pinstripe, the wing back chairs are faux crocodile, the sofa is a plush velvet smoke tone, and there are finishing in gabardine, mohair and tweed. Your home is where your style comes to life, I enjoy seeing peoples homes, it's most likely exactly how they dress.










No comments:

Post a Comment