Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Silver Linings...

Two years ago I decided I wouldn't stress about the breakage I get around my temples anymore. When I had my hair colored it would break off just around my face, in fact just on the right side. So, I decided I won't have that particular area colored anymore. It was a huge undertaken since I work at a hair salon that has it's on color boutique and people who only specialize in color, I got offers everyday to have my hair colored. It looked awful at first since you only saw white roots. About 5 months of growth and it started looking like a streak. I've since made it my signature, I get asked daily if I have it colored white. Which, made me wonder who would purposely color their hair silver/white? Well, I found out it is actually a trend now and many people young and mature in age, are embracing silver hair as a look. I hope it stays in vogue for a long time, because I'm fighting a losing battle and may need to rock the entire silver head...





























No comments:

Post a Comment