Wednesday, September 18, 2013

TBT...My Born Day!

Tomorrow I celebrate my gift of life. I take this day in, from the moment I wake till the moment I lay my head back down. I lost oxygen when I was born and could have not made it past an hour of birth. But, somehow I was meant to be here...

I have had some interesting situations and experiences in my forty-three years, many you would never have guessed or even can picture, judging by what you know about me now. What I know for sure is that every step lead me to this day. The people that are around me, the people I meet, and the people I have yet to meet, all are aligned by purpose. When you know your purpose, the path you take is the fun part. So, I don't just celebrate my life tomorrow, I celebrate everyone I've ever come across, because you made me the person I am today. The people who knew I had more to offer and gave me a chance, the people who uplifted me when I had my darkest days, and the people who didn't even know that their rejection was my motivation. I am thankful and grateful for ever minute I have lived...

GOD GAVE US THE GIFT OF LIFE; IT IS UP TO US TO GIVE OURSELVES THE GIFT OF LIVING WELL.

Voltaire


No comments:

Post a Comment