Monday, October 14, 2013

North vs South fashion...

I was raised all over the world, so for me I do not have an origin, other than being born in Dayton, Ohio and that it was homeroom for when my Dad was waiting for his next orders ( military orders). When I travel to some of my favorite cities, like Chicago, New York, and DC I remember that our country is full of unique and different cultures. One of the clear differences in the North and south is the way we dress. I was raised by a southern women ( My mom is from Georgia), and she had the proper southern way of presenting herself and her children. What I love about my personal style is, it is a juxtaposition of both north and south. I feel the South has a uniform of what is expected and proper, where northern states, especially bigger cities don't have any rules, unless you have to present yourself professionally or traditionally. Of course that is my opinion, and means nothing really. What I love about the newest craze of street blogging, is that the world can see the amazing style of fashionable people. I follow about 8 street blogger's, and it inspires me more than anything!








No comments:

Post a Comment