Saturday, May 25, 2013


Long live Giovanna Battaglia style!


A 7 1/2 year old little girl asked me why I was wearing a bow tie, I told her that it is the same as when she wears bows in her hair, I’m just wearing it on my neck. She proceeded to tell me that “I’m not a boy” Which I know all to well...

I have always loved menswear, in fact one of my first jobs was for a men's clothier called Bachrach Menswear (http://www.bachrach.com) . One of my favorite people to follow for style inspiration is Giovanna Battaglia, she is the editor of L’Uomo Vogue. She made the transition from model for Dolce and Gabbana to a fashion stylist turned editor. Born in Italy, she has the  iconic pattern, shade, and texture mix that Italians are none for. I live for her style, a mix of menswear structure and female femininity.

No comments:

Post a Comment