Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bridal Couture...


If you are getting married in the near future and you haven't found your dress, I'd like to introduce you to Ibal Dror, Israeli born and based dress designer. She worked along side the best in Milan, Italy. Her aesthetic drips sensuality and femininity. Her signature is the details she creates with the back of the dress, open detail backs and intricate trains. I think she is the Tom Ford of wedding gowns personally. Her gowns are about the curves of the body, the length of the torso, and cut of the fabrics and trimmings. I hope to see more of this designer on the brides I get to service, I think it has inspired my make up to a different level. I was bored of the same wedding gown, strapless,  beaded bodice, an occasional different hue, but ultimately the same dress. I know it takes courage and knowing your personal style well to pull of a dress like Ibal Dror, but if you go for it, I don't think you will be disappointed.










No comments:

Post a Comment