Friday, June 14, 2013

How to pose for a full body pic!

I take a hundred and one pictures a day, no joke I take pictures of my food, my surroundings, myself, and the people I'm with every chance I get, I get it honest, my grandmother did it, my mom does it and I, now have people to share it with due to social networking sites... So sorry if I annoy you, just delete me! Most of the people that I socialize with are aficionados of the PPP ( Perfect Picture Pose). For those of you that have a hard time figuring out the right angle for your body, I will share my knowledge...

1. Turn sideways ( only half of your body), to the camera, planting one foot in front of the other. Point your toe toward the camera, placing all your weight on the back foot.

2. Pull your chin out and down to minimize any appearance of a double chin. I like to rest my tongue on the roof of my mouth.

3. Hold arms slightly away from your body, or you can put them on your hips. It shows a waistline and the curve of your hip. Arms look fat if the are straight on your sides.

4. Pull your shoulders back, chest forward, and suck in! Don't hold your breathe, it looks awkward.






No comments:

Post a Comment