Thursday, June 27, 2013

Shorts???

We all have some body part that we favor. We think; God and my parents genetics didn't do to badly with this part. For me it's my legs, I may have a few other things I would like to improve, but you will not catch me complaining about any part of my body. I feel people obsess over the things they don't like about themselves way too much, believe me I have to hear about it daily. If you accentuate the positive and downplay the so called negative, you will be and feel amazing. Because I feel secure in showing my legs I bring those suckers out on more than one occasion by wearing shorts. Now, there is a wrong way and a right way to wear shorts, especially when they are very short. The right way is to pair it with a top with more coverage, I like it with a jackets, large roomy shirts, or tunics. Start your squats, lunges, and leg lifts now and by mid July you'll be entering a short, shorts contest!




NEVER A GOOD IDEA!


IT CERTAINLY IS A "BAD ASS, AND KNEE'S!

LOST FOR WORDS...

No comments:

Post a Comment