Friday, June 28, 2013

What's trending in make up

When people find out I do make up for a living, the first thing they ask is "What is your favorite mascara," the funny thing about that question is that I don't have a favorite, I have to use a disposable mascara wand when I apply mascara to the client. The wand is the ticket, the coupe de ville, the cats meow... The cosmetic companies have pretty much the same formula compound, but the wand is whats patented. So, that established lets walk you through your brush choices: If the wand is slender and long you will achieve length, if the wand is fat, or chubby you will achieve full fat lashes. There are a few more shapes in between these, some which have a fat end and a skinny end, which is what I like for my disposable wands. There you have it!


No comments:

Post a Comment