Saturday, July 6, 2013

The reason I love PINK!

When I was very young, my grandmother was quite bothered by my love of black, my favorite color till I was an adult was black. I changed my tune when I researched french designers from the 30's through 60's. Elsa Schiaparelli was an Italian fashion designer. Along with Coco Chanel, her greatest rival, she is regarded as one of the most prominent figures in fashion between the two World Wars. Her signature color was hot pink, not juvenile or bubble gum, but a sophisticated pink. You already know my obsession with Chanel, but there is another fashion love in my life and it is Schiaparelli, I own 1. Hat ( Pink, of course), 2. Brooch and a very tattered polka dot blouse by this designer... all vintage. The new 2013 Schiaparelli http://www.schiaparelli.com/en/ is to die for, allow me to show you some of my favorites: 





Please go to the site above and watch the video, you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment