Monday, September 16, 2013

Before they say "I Do," I say " I Will."

Every year I say I'm going to slow my bridal business down, and actually take a vacation or have some weekends to play and not do a wedding party. But, just as soon as I say that, a stunning bride to be will ask me to be apart of the most important day in her life and of course I say I will. At this time in my career, I'm by referral only and most of the brides I do are clients or referrals from my relationship with many amazing wedding planners. The vendors I have been able to become great friends with are beyond awesome, from photographers, to bridal boutiques. One person that keeps me wanting to see what is cooking in his head is Nicholas Kniel(nicholaskniel.com).


Nicholas use to design couture evening and wedding gowns. With his attention to detail it led him to 
millinary and interior design. He has costumed a few lace collars for me. But my favorite thing to see  
him create is his mask and hats. We did a shoot inspired by " My Fair Lady."
And it was published in two magazines for the amazing work he did on the
accessories and hats.
Here are some of the behind the scene looks, as well as the editorial images.


















No comments:

Post a Comment