Friday, September 13, 2013

Virgo spirit...

I wasn't born into privilege, but my family definitely prepared me for the moments when I had to associate myself with people who were. I have always been able to befriend and align myself with all types of people. I actually honor and pride myself on being so diverse. In my life I have worked for many women of wealth and knowledge, but there is one lady that changed my life. Not only did she expose me to lifestyles fit for Queens she taught me how to negotiate and to be a business women. What is so beyond amazing is that we shared the same zodiac sign, so the things she deemed important where the same level of importance to me. 

Virgo's have two great strengths, The ability to focus their attention, and an uncanny scenes to see what's wrong with a person, a situation or your environment.

The motto is "Perfect is almost good enough."

The weakness : The need for perfection gets in the way of enjoyment.

Sandra Anderson Baccus was born today, she no longer has any use for her earthly body, but I think of her daily and rewind every moment that she and I had together. I loved her critical Virgo traits so much, because they were so familiar. Happy birthday Mrs. B!


No comments:

Post a Comment