Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Beautiful Bride...

As I wind-down bridal season ( 5 more weddings to go, 20 wedding done), I see the sentiment in all of them, because most of my brides have been in my life before they found Mr. Right. I am probably the most fortunate bridal make up artist in the world, because I've gotten to know my brides as friends. On October 5, I was a part of a magical wedding for a beautiful woman that I've known since she was in high school. Her mother brought her and her sister to see me to start grooming their brows because they were doing such a teenage terrible job doing them themselves. Even when they went on to college and started their careers, they would wait till they came home to visit before they got their brows shaped by anyone else. So with that kind of loyalty, I had to make her special day all that she dreamt it would be for her make up. She was stunning and the entire wedding was beyond beautiful! 








No comments:

Post a Comment