Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Re-Couped!

I had to take a little break from blogging for a couple of weeks, My birthday and 5 other events, didn't allow my brain to process words that you would remotely be interested in. But, now I am back on track and my subject today is: Dressing for your lifestyle. I'm very social and I work as much as I socialize, thank goodness my industry of work allows for some overdressing during the day. Although I do get asked daily where I am going, I usually reply; I dressed up for you, because I knew you were coming to see me today! I do overdress most of the time because I sometimes never know who I may meet or where I may go at the end of my day. I have an evening bag and heels in my car at all times. If your life is more about car pool and children's homework, I get that dressing up would be a tad ludicrous, but I would say if you do put some effort in the way you look during the day it's less likely you will have to apologize for your appearance when you run into people you haven't seen in awhile, just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment