Thursday, June 20, 2013

The no tweeze zones...

Even in this day and age, I get request for an higher arch or thinner brows, which is pretty much like asking for a mullet. What I know for sure from my 21 year career in make up and brow shaping is that thin brows age your face, the fuller the brow the younger your eye area appears to be. Now, for those who did the damage early on in their lives, I know that it may be a tad difficult to just grow your brows out. What I suggest is to look into the brow growth conditioners and serums on the market. I sell one called Revitabrow, it most definitely works and it will give substantial growth were your were thin ( It will not grow hair were there isn't any). The top models in the industry currently are sporting full brows, but some of the models have never had a brow shaping at all and it's alright with the agencies that rep them, because the client wants the "Full brow look." I'll take you on a journey of some of the most beautiful women in the world past and present...look what they all have in common.






No comments:

Post a Comment